Muhammad Ali Enterprises (MAE) and philanthropy-focused blockchain platform Ethernity Chain (CCC: ERN-USD) today announced “The Muhammad Ali Collection” in partnership with Raf Grassetti, one of the foremost digital sculptors in the NFT community.
The auction will begin on May 1 at 12pm EDT, exclusively at www.ali.com (powered by Ethernity) and a portion of the proceeds will be donated to The Muhammad Ali Center.
The Muhammad Collection is comprised of four pieces: Float, Sting, G.O.A.T, and Wings.
Additionally, one of the NFTs will come with a physical pair of boxing gloves signed by Muhammad Ali and an Infinite Objects frame.“We are thrilled to partner with Muhammad Ali Enterprises and Raf Grassetti on The Muhammad Ali Collection,” said Nick Rose, Founder and CEO at Ethernity Chain. “Muhammad Ali had a lifelong mission to help those in need, and our mission at Ethernity is to focus on charitable causes with our groundbreaking projects, making this partnership a natural fit.”
“Float” — Open Edition
“Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee, your hands can’t hit what your eyes can’t see.” Ali’s signature in-ring assets were his speed, unparalleled footwork, and ability to take a punch. He introduced an element of elegance and artistry to heavyweight boxing that forever changed the sport and solidified Ali as the greatest boxer of all time.
- Buy it Now
- Purchase Price: $500 (0.1800 wETH ) (prices to fluctuate post-auction)
“Sting” — 1 of 500 — Limited Edition
Muhammad Ali used his boxing gloves to change much more than the square between the ropes. He changed the world. His legacy inspires both children and adults to strive for personal growth, integrity, and respect for all.
- Buy it Now
- Purchase Price: $2500 (0.8900 wETH) (prices to fluctuate post auction)
“G.O.A.T.” 1 of 100 — Legendary
From a young Cassius Clay, Muhammad Ali burst upon the scene as a gold-medal winner and became the World Heavyweight Champion and a global humanitarian. This limited edition spotlights the conviction, dedication, giving, respect, and spirituality that made him the greatest sports hero of all time — a magical figure known and loved throughout the world.
- Buy it Now
- Purchase Price: $5000 (1.8700 wETH)
“Wings” 1 of 1 Edition
As a boxer, Muhammad Ali™ brought unprecedented speed and grace to his sport, while his charm and wit forever changed what the public expected a champion to be. His accomplishments in the ring were the stuff of legend. But there was always far more to Muhammad than what took place in a boxing ring.
- Silent Auction
- Opening Bid Begins $75000 (27.5800 wETH)
- The winner receives a signed pair of Ali’s boxing gloves.
How To Buy aNFTs on ETHERNITY:
- 1 — “Connect Wallet”
- 2 — Users must have at least 20 ERN in their MetaMask wallet to participate. If not, users can buy ERN on Uniswap using the button on the homepage, or navigate manually. See our video on Ethenrity’s YouTube page to see how to buy ERN:
- 3 — With ERN in the wallet, or previously in the wallet, users can now buy Ethernity’s aNFTs.
- 4 — Users must have ETH in their MetaMask wallet and will then “swap” to wETH (wrapped ETH) which interacts (insert why). See our video on Ethernity’s YouTube page to see how to swap ETH to wETH & then buy an aNFT: See our video on Ethernity’s YouTube page to see how to swap ETH to wETH & then buy an aNFT:
- 5 — Users can purchase ETH and wETH with Credit Card for this drop*. See our video on Ethernity’s YouTube page to see how to swap ETH to wETH & then buy an aNFT:
- 6 — Users can also purchase ETH & wETH with Credit Card for this drop*. See our video on Ethernity’s YouTube page to see how to swap ETH to wETH & then buy an aNFT:
*Future drops will use ERN upon integration of Chainlink’s oracle for price discovery
HOW TO BUY USING CREDIT CARD: https://youtu.be/qD6TFacxfZI
About Muhammad Ali:
Muhammad Ali is one of the most influential athletes and humanitarians of the 20th century and has created some of the most legendary moments in sports and civil rights history. More than 50 years after he emerged as a Gold Medalist in Boxing at the 1960 Rome Olympics, Ali’s legacy extends beyond the ring and he continues to be widely recognized as one of the most celebrated and beloved icons of all time.
His incomparable work ethic, signature boxing techniques, and fearlessness towards standing up for his beliefs, all contribute to the legend that is Muhammad Ali. Among his countless awards and accolades, he was named Sports Illustrated’s “Sportsman of the Century,” GQ’s “Athlete of the Century,” a United Nations Messenger of Peace, and has received the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Amnesty International Lifetime Achievement Award. Muhammad Ali’s legacy is celebrated across cultures and continues to inspire today’s most influential athletes, artists, musicians and humanitarians around the world.
About Ethernity Chain:
Ethernity Chain is a community-oriented platform that produces limited edition authenticated NFTs and trading cards created by your favorite artists and endorsed by notable figures. Built on the Ethereum Network, it aims to build the biggest A-NFT library, reward its creators and raise funds for charitable causes forever. It’s a win-win situation in which everyone benefits, from NFT collectors to charities that work with some of the most vulnerable members of society. You can get exclusive NFTs by auction sales or farming ERNs and accumulate rewards that you can use to redeem collectibles. A portion of the sales proceeds goes to our charity partners.
👉 Ethernity Chain Links:
➡️ Website (https://ethernity.io/)
➡️ Twitter (https://twitter.com/EthernityChain)
➡️ Discord (https://discord.gg/EtPCBmDUHY)
➡️ Medium (https://ethernitychain.medium.com/)
➡️ Telegram Group (https://t.me/ethernitychain)
➡️ Telegram ANN (https://t.me/ethernitychainnews)