Ethernity | Satoshi Staking is Here!
Ethernity’s First Step into NFT Staking
Staking for the Ethernity Genesis: Satoshi NFT is now live on the ethernity.io website.
This implementation is our initial foray into NFT staking that will allow each holder to stake the elusive card for 365 days, which will unlock 10 ERN daily. In total, each lucky holder of the card will be able to claim up to 3,650 ERN over a 365 day period. Starting on May 16th, 2022.
Important to Know:
- Each Satoshi NFT holder may stake and unstake their NFT at any time.
- Every staked Satoshi NFT unlocks 10 ERN every 24 hours, for up to 365 days
- Rewards are only unlocked after 24 hours of staking, if an NFT is unstaked part way through the day, no awards will be unlocked.
- The Satoshi NFT may be sold on Ethernity’s marketplace or any other NFT marketplace of their choice, including OpenSea and LooksRare.
- The holder may choose to claim their accumulated rewards whenever they wish, while keeping the Satoshi NFT staked.
- The moment the Satoshi NFT is unstaked, all the rewards accumulated are automatically claimed to the holder’s wallet.
- For a more in depth look into the story behind the origins of the Ethernity Genesis: Satoshi, read our introduction to the groundbreaking NFT here.
It’s Easy to Stake and Unstake Your Satoshi NFT
Follow these simple steps to participate in Ethernity’s new NFT staking protocol:
- Go to ethernity.io, login, and under the DeFi section, click on Satoshi Staking
- Select the card you would like to stake and press the blue Stake button
- Metamask will pop up in the top right of your screen: Approve the contract then press Confirm to validate the transaction.
- Wait for a moment, then a pop up will appear in the middle of the screen letting you know your NFT is Successfully Staked. Press Finish.
- Visit this page at any time to check out your Rewards and Staking Duration
- You can Claim Rewards or Unstake at any time by visiting this page and pressing either button, when you do so, Metamask will pop up in the top right of your screen, press Confirm to validate the transaction.
- Once the transaction settles on the blockchain, a pop up will appear in the middle of the screen letting you know the NFT is Successfully Unstaked. Press Finish.
Ethernity DeFi Ecosystem
Over the past year we have rolled out LP Staking, Stones Farming, Fixed Staking, and now NFT Staking- all soundly built, and each a substantive move forward in providing utility and lasting value to our community. Each offering is an integral part of Ethernity’s ethos to prioritize DeFi, and to keep innovating ways to utilize blockchain technology while ushering the greatest sports and entertainment stars and brands to web3 and the metaverse.
The Ethernity Genesis: Satoshi rewards are available thanks to readjusting the capacity of the ERN Fixed Staking rewards pools, ensuring both protocols have ample ERN rewards available to the Ethernity community participants in these defi features. The three Fixed Staking pools previously limited to 250,000, 500,000, and 750,000 are now capped at 100,000, 200,000, and 300,000, respectively. The interest percentages remain the same at 3% for 90 day staking, 8% for 180 day staking, and 18.5% (+NFT reward) for 360 day staking. The reduced size of the three staking pools do not affect currently staked ERN in any way, and allows the revolutionary Satoshi NFT to source the rewards in a way that strategically contributes to the growth and vitality of the ERN DeFi ecosystem as a whole.
Ethernity is the groundbreaking authenticated NFT project which offers authenticated and fully licensed artwork featuring the top artists and stars from sports, music, film, gaming, tech, history, and entertainment. Each of these digital artworks is represented as a non-fungible token (NFT).