Ethernity Stones Madness | Bracket Challenge Rules
- Owners of the jersey’s from the Stones Madness event can participate in the Stones Madness Bracket Challenge on October 29, 2022.
- Each Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFT serves as an access token to the Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge, if a wallet holds 2 jerseys, that individual may submit 2 separate sets of predictions for the Soccer tournament to win the Cup.
- In order to submit multiple sets of predictions, simply switch the selected Entry Token (a.k.a. Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFT) on the Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge page.
- For each correct prediction, participants will be awarded points according to the point system described below.
- The Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge starts on November 14th and finishes on December 18th when the final match is complete! This will be at approximately 12 PM EST.
- The top 3 points holders will win 6,000 ERN, 3,000 ERN and 1,000 ERN!
Predictions can be submitted during two stages:
- Predictions for the Group Stage & Top Scorer can be selected starting at: November 14th, 2022 12 PM EST
- Predictions for the Play-off Stage can be selected starting on:
December 2nd, 2022, when the final set of group-stage matches are complete
⏱️⏳DEADLINES FOR PREDICTION SUBMISSIONS:
- Predictions for the Group Stage & Top Scorer are due: November 20th, 2022 9 AM EST
- Predictions for the Play-off Stage are due: December 3rd 9 AM EST
‼️After the deadlines, there will be no way to change your predictions.‼️
🔒The submission forms will be locked promptly at 9 AM EST on both dates!🔒
KEEP IN MIND!🤔
While the window of time for the first set of predictions for Group Stage & Top Scorer is nearly a week, the second set of predictions for the Play-off Stage must be selected and submitted during a window of time less than 24 hours! Be ready with your next set of selections to plug into the Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge form on ethernity.io!
📝✔️HOW TO SUBMIT OR CHANGE PREDICTIONS:✔️📝
- To submit your picks, simply drag and drop your predictions on ethernity.io — all changes are saved automatically! After a successful save, a pop-up appears to tell you your choices are saved! If your choices are not successfully saved, a pop up will appear to notify you.
- Predictions can be changed as often as you like, but will be locked promptly at the two deadlines.
- ‼️After the deadlines, there will be no way to change your predictions.‼️So be prepared to get all your choices in on time!
- 👀Check out other Ethernity Community member’s choices! Participants will be able to see other participants’ predictions when they click on their name on the Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge page on ethernity.io.
➡️ 🔄 IF A STONES MADNESS NFT IS SOLD OR TRANSFERRED:
- Predictions and points are linked to its Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFT. If the NFT is sold or transferred, these predictions or any points already awarded move on to the new holder of the NFT.
- If a Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFT is sold or transferred before November 20th 2022 9 AM EST there is still time before the Group Stage and Top Scorer deadline, and this new holder of the NFT may modify any existing predictions if they choose to do so.
- If a Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFT is sold or transferred after November 20th 2022 9 AM EST but before December 3rd 9 AM EST, the new holder will only be able to submit predictions for the Play-off Stage, as the deadline for the Group Stage & Top Scorer predictions has passed.
- Whoever is the holder of the Stones Madness: Ethernity Jersey NFTs with the most points awarded at the completion of the bracket challenge is entitled to redeem the prize(s).
- No previous holder is entitled to any portion of the prize pool of the top three winning NFTs.
🏅HOW POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR CORRECT PREDICTIONS:
STAGE ONE: GROUP STAGE & TOP SCORER
- In order to receive points, each participant must predict the correct order of teams in each of the groups. In total, there are 8 groups, with 4 teams per group.
- Each correct prediction is awarded 10 points
- If the predicted ranking in a group is correct, the participant is awarded 40 points.
4 teams x 10 points = 40 points.
- If all of the groups are correctly predicted the participant is awarded 320 points.
8 groups x 40 points = 320 points.
- If a participant selects the top scorer of the tournament correctly, they are awarded a number of points determined by the likelihood that player will indeed be the top scorer. Please refer to the below chart listing the points awarded for each of the 20 players most expected to be named Top Scorer.
- In the event that someone other than one of these top 20 players is named top scorer of the tournament, and a Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge predicts this by choosing the “other” selection, this participant will win 750 points!
Disclaimer: Ethernity’s Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge is in no way affiliated with the FIFA 2022 World Cup.
🏅HOW POINTS ARE AWARDED FOR CORRECT PREDICTIONS:
STAGE TWO: PLAY-OFFS a.k.a. KNOCKOUT STAGE
- Each correct prediction for Last 16 round (8 games) is awarded 40 points
- Each correct prediction for Quarterfinals (4 games) is awarded 80 points
- Each correct prediction for Semi-Finals (2 games) is awarded 160 points
- The correct prediction for the final winner is awarded 320 points
- Ranking will be displayed after the group stage ends, and will be live until the end of the tournament!
- After the end of each tournament game, the ranking will be refreshed with the latest data.
- The winner of the group stage, i.e. the holder of the NFT with the highest number of Stones Madness points awarded, will receive an authentic Ethernity NFT as a prize!
- If two or more Stones Madness participants have the same number of points at the conclusion of the group stage, all point-leaders will receive an authentic Ethernity NFT as a prize!
- The Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge finishes on December 18th when the final match is complete!
- The prizes for the top three Stones Madness: Bracket Challenge participants with the most points are as follows:
🏆1st Place wins 6,000 ERN
plus a customized physical Ethernity Jersey
🥈2nd place wins 3,000 ERN
🥉3rd place wins 1,000 ERN
- In the event of a tie, a chain link randomized raffle will be conducted to determine the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners.
- There will only be a total of three winners, regardless of how many might tie for one of the top spots!
Ethernity is a community-centric marketplace offering authenticated and licensed digital collectibles, including NFTs, from the top entertainment brands in the world. The Ethernity ecosystem is built on the Ethereum blockchain and utilizes web3 technology for NFT, metaverse, DeFi and next-gen consumer products.